inktrap: Ken-kun <3 (Default)
inktrap ([personal profile] inktrap) wrote in [community profile] pairings_trade2015-02-09 12:32 pm

February Slots

Hello guys! I have 6 slots this february and I'm looking to collect abyssinian and siberian cards. You can also take a lood at my tradepost here

1. abyssinian01 (me)
2. siberian01 (me)
3. Burnscars03 (ixionesis) for abyssinian04
4. Godsvoice03 (ixionesis) for Siberian04
5. Antivirus05 (netbug) for Siberian05
6. Zess06 (akumanomiyu) for Abyssinian05
7. Godslight (akumanomiyu) for Siberian06
8. Ambivalence02 (jeny) for Abyssinian06

Donated

1. abyssinian02
2. siberian02

Regular trades are also very welcome! 

ixionesis: (Uraboku :: Shuusei Usui)

[personal profile] ixionesis 2015-02-09 05:18 pm (UTC)(link)
One abyssinian and siberian card for burnscars03 and godsvoice03?
chianna: (Default)

[personal profile] chianna 2015-02-11 08:05 pm (UTC)(link)
Do I have something in my trade pile for your engaged02, nataku02 and crossdressers02?
chianna: (Default)

[personal profile] chianna 2015-02-16 07:41 am (UTC)(link)
then I am giving you begleiter06 and begleiter10 for engaged02 and nataku02?


chianna: (Default)

[personal profile] chianna 2015-02-22 09:27 am (UTC)(link)
I am up for it ^^
chianna: (Default)

[personal profile] chianna 2015-03-01 05:16 pm (UTC)(link)
thank you!
jenybear: (Default)

[personal profile] jenybear 2015-02-16 11:05 pm (UTC)(link)
Hi Can I grab your last slot? I'm looking for ambivalence02 (from Fire Emblem Awakening!) And also can we trade hierophant04, zanza03 for conviction04 and darkmage05, plus MCs?
jenybear: (Default)

[personal profile] jenybear 2015-02-22 12:22 am (UTC)(link)
Here you go!
Edited 2015-02-22 01:34 (UTC)